How to care for wigs
How to care for wigs
1. Try not to get close to high temperatures, because wigs are not resistant to high temperatures due to the material (unless specifically marked as high-temperature wire).
2. Chemical fiber wigs cannot be dyed. If you need to trim them, you can ask a professional stylist to trim your hair.
3. Grooming should be gentle. The wig should be combed before use. Just comb it a little after putting it on. It is generally better to use a sparse comb to comb the wig. When combing the wig, use the diagonal combing method, do not comb straight, and the movement should be gentle.
4. Do not use hairpins. In order to prevent the wig cover from blowing away in strong wind, some people like to use hairpins to clamp the wig. However, don't clamp your hair too hard. Otherwise, the net cover of the wig may be easily damaged. Therefore, it is best not to use hairpins, but to use decorative hairbands on the wig to fix the hair.
5. It is normal for a small amount of hair to fall out during the dressing and wearing process.
6. If you don’t wear it at ordinary times, just put it in the original packaging. When you want to wear it, shake it lightly and it will return to its original shape.
7. The wig can be tied up, but it cannot be tied up too high or your real hair will come out underneath.
8. When combing a relatively long wig, divide the wig into several longer sections and comb from bottom to top. Be gentle and patient.
9. If the wig becomes knotted and difficult to comb after being used for a long time, do not pull it hard. You should spray the wig with a non-oily maintenance solution and then slowly and carefully remove it.
10. Be careful not to spray gel, hair wax and other styling agents used on real hair on the wig, which will make the wig sticky.
11. Use a non-oily maintenance solution specifically for wigs (the method of use is also very simple: just spray a few times on the wig before putting it on) to make the wig soft and shiny and prevent static electricity, keeping the wig moisturized. Just like when I bought it!